AEIS培训基地

新加坡AEIS培训班:如何用英语进行投诉?(一)

发布时间:2017-08-15

  很多人询问新加坡AEIS考试试题难吗?到底要不要参加新加坡AEIS培训班?国内AEIS考试培训机构提醒:只要进行科学的培训,并注意日常点滴的积累,通过考试并不难。很多人通过AEIS考试线上培训顺利的去新加坡留学。但是为了更好的适应新加坡留学生活,日常的交际用语一定要重视哦!AEIS中国培训基地老师就来为大家介绍如何用英语进行投诉?

  Complaining is an art! We are very concerned with being polite and not offending anybody. I know it sounds silly, but it’s true, even when complaining we want to be as polite as possible and not make people angry!

  抱怨是一门艺术!我们非常注重礼貌而不冒犯的进行抱怨。我知道这听起来有一些傻,但是这确实是真的。即使在抱怨的时候,我们也要尽可能的礼貌从而不激怒别人。

  So, here we are going to examine a few different situations when complaints would be necessary and also the vocabulary that would be needed to complain correctly.

  因此,在这里我们将列出一些在不同场合进行抱怨的例子,一些抱怨的词汇也会被列出来以便正确使用。

  Before we start…

  在开始抱怨之前…

  Vocabulary for complaining

  用来抱怨的词汇

  Getting Attention

  引起注意…

  Excuse me…

  打扰一下…

  Pardon me…

  请再说一遍…

  I have a complaint…

  我要投诉…

  Sorry to bother you but…

  很抱歉打扰你,但是…

  I’m sorry to say…

  很遗憾地通知你…

  Expressing opinion

  表达意见

  I’m afraid there’s a problem…

  恐怕我有一个问题…

  I’m angry about…

  我对…生气

  I’m really not happy…

  我对…不是很开心

  There’s a slight problem with…

  这有一个小问题…

  Making the complaint

  进行抱怨

  I would like/I want…

  我想…

  to lodge a complaint

  对…提出控告

  to make a complaint

  抱怨

  to report an issue

  报告问题

  to give you some feedback

  给你一些反馈


新加坡AEIS培训班:如何用英语进行投诉?(一)


  to inform you

  通知你

  Let’s start!

  现在我们开始吧!

  1.Complaining in a Restaurant

  在餐馆里抱怨

  In a restaurant there can be a lot of things to complain about.

  在餐馆中可能会有许多事情引起你的不满和抱怨。

  Let’s look at a practice dialogue:

  让我们来看一个练习对话:

  Customer: Excuse me!

  顾客:打扰一下!

  It’s important to be polite and say excuse me rather than saying come here! or clicking your fingers.

  举止礼貌很重要,要说excuse me而不是come here!也不要用打响指!

  Even saying Excuse me, waiter is seen as impolite because you are implying that because he/she is a waiter/waitress, they are not as important as you. It’s better to just say excuse me when the waiter/waitress is near the table.

  即使是说了excuse me, 服务生也会认为这不礼貌,因为他们会认为你这是在暗示他们是服务生,他们的地位并不是和你一样重要。当服务生离你的餐桌较近时说excuse me才是明智之举。

  Waiter: Yes sir, how can I help you?

  服务生:您好先生,我能为您做些什么嘛?

  Customer: I don’t want to make a scene but there’s a fly in my soup.

  顾客:我并不想声张,但是我的汤里有一只苍蝇。

  When you say I don’t want to make a scene it means that you don’t want to attract the attention of people around you and make them look at the table. We do this because the fly in the soup is probably not the fault of the waiter, but if you start shouting at him then he will be embarrassed in front of all the other customers.

  当你说I don’t want to make a scene的时候,这意味着你并不想引起周围人的注意,也不想让他们看到你的餐桌。我们这样做是因为汤里有苍蝇这件事或许并不是服务生的错,如果你当着其他顾客的面跟他们大喊大叫,他们会感到很尴尬。

  You can also say I hate to make a fuss as it means the same thing.

  你也可以说I hate to make a fuss,因为这与I don’t want to make a scene的意思是一样的。

  Waiter: I am terribly sorry! I will take the soup back to the kitchen and get you another one.

  服务生:我很抱歉!我会把汤拿回去并且为您准备一份新的。

  Customer: Thank you very much.

  顾客:非常感谢。

  Now usually it is as simple as this, but if the waiter/waitress is rude and doesn’t respond to your polite complaint, don’t worry! Stay calm!

  通常在餐馆里抱怨的对话就是这样简单,但是如果服务生如果态度粗鲁或者对你礼貌的抱怨没有回应,不要着急!保持冷静!

  Here are some phrases for more extreme situations:

  这里有一些应对极端情景的短语:

  I’d like to speak to a manager, please.

  我要和你们经理谈一下。

  This means that the waiter/waitress will have to go and get their manager to speak to you and deal with your complaint. It is the manager’s job to make sure that everything goes smoothly, so he/she may well be more receptive to your complaint.

  这意味着服务生不得不去找他们的经理,让他们的经理来跟你谈从而解决这个问题。经理的工作就是确保一切平稳有序的进行,因此他/她更加容易接受你的抱怨和问题。

  I’m sorry, but this is unacceptable!

  对不起,我无法接受!

  A bit more extreme, this is something you can say if nobody is listening to your complaint or if they don’t believe your complaint! This is extremely rare but possible!

  还有一些更加极端的情况,比如没有人理睬你的抱怨或者是他们不相信你说的话!这很少见但是也不是不可能发生。

  This food is not fit for a dog!

  这食物狗都不会吃!

  CAUTION: This is very extreme, but if you are angry with the food that you have been offered but the manager disagrees with you, you can say this to show just how disappointed you are.

  注意:这种说法很极端,但是如果你因为这食物很生气并且经理跟你的看法也有所不同,你可以这样说来表达你有多生气。

  The phrase means that it would be bad to give the food to dogs, let alone humans!

  这句话意味着给狗吃这样的食物都说不过去,更何况是人!

  Another variation is: I wouldn’t feed this to my dog.

  另一种说法:这种食物,我都不会拿来喂狗!

  2017南京AEIS集训正在火热进行中!想要了解新加坡AEIS数学考题,AEIS考试地址以及成都有没有AEIS培训等信息的学生和家长,可以直接在线进行一对一咨询哦!


新加坡AEIS培训班:如何用英语进行投诉?(一)